retirement job

20181001_071114.jpg
Well does the shirt make me look retired? Now to get around to installing the LFP long bars I have in the garage for the 95.

I myself hope that in the next 8 or so be able to do this so called retire thing.
Want the land I purchased to be free and clear which should take about that long.

IF I can pull it off by that time Ill also have the house etc on it Id hate to retire to a tent.

3fc41cd8de2b11bff78c0a36a692cd58.jpg
e960fe8566f52d325a930c95cbebe29c.jpg

The current accommodations are just a tad above a tent. But I get to release my tensions as you can see

Enjoy your new life and gat after them FORDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the retirement.
I retired last year Nov 1st and became house ***** per the wife. She says I can do anything I want as long as dishes and laundry are done and once a week clean the house.

I should have stayed working and I did buy my 1993 new.

O YEA !! It's been great. I have found out the retired guys I talked were not joking when they said they didn't know how they had time to work ! I'm gonna have to schedule time to get back to work on my old car !

Congratulations on retirement! I just got my 30 years in with Ford. Not quite ready to go just yet but it shouldn’t be more than a couple of years. Our pension is actually pretty crappy so in order to maintain my lifestyle I really need to well prepared. If it wasn’t for the hot rods I could go today. Expensive hobby.
KID

Hang in there. All of the guys I talked to the last few years had the same thought. When you can afford it, do it because life is short. You'll get there and you'll enjoy it.

Back