Renewed Membership

This is my first ever (I think) dispute with Paypal

I dont think it will come to that but if Paypal closes my account that will be the end of the site

Ill refund any active subscriptions if it comes to that

I dont think it will come to that but if Paypal closes my account that will be the end of the site

Oh man! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Doug, I'd be willing to pick up the reigns before letting the site close. Please keep me posted! I appreciate the work you've done so far!!!

no need to panic yet

for information sake here is his reply

"Sir, i sent you a private message & never received a response. "

Im guessing he think that JamieV is the admin and he thinks the message he posted above is a private message,

That plus he waited almost 3 hours for a reply from Jamie before protesting with Paypal.
Initial protest logged at 5:54:38 PM.

What is this world coming to ?

Are we sure that Mr. WSA111 doesn't mistakenly think he's paid for a membership to LR?

I just read through many of these recent posts and based on WSA111's apparent disdain for LR and his not seeming to talk about any other site in his previous post, I'm not sure he's not thinking he wants a refund from LR and isn't fully aware that we're a totally separate forum.

Are we sure that Mr. WSA111 doesn't mistakenly think he's paid for a membership to LR?

I just read through many of these recent posts and based on WSA111's apparent disdain for LR and his not seeming to talk about any other site in his previous post, I'm not sure he's not thinking he wants a refund from LR and isn't fully aware that we're a totally separate forum.

There are no dues on Lightningrodder. But like here on can contribute to support the site. WSA111 has not(neither do I as Autoguide does not need my money). And the new paid member here is upset that LR does not allow him to advertise product he builds and sells for Gen2 Lightnings without being a paid vendor. This just happened over the last week.

Last edited:
There are no dues on Lightningrodder. But like here on can contribute to support the site. WSA111 has not(neither do I as Autoguide does not need my money). And the new paid member here is upset that LR does not allow him to advertise product he builds and sells for Gen2 Lightnings without being a paid vendor. This just happened over the last week.

you are saying he is a vendor expecting free advertising ?

LOL thats awesome ...

This is EXACTLY why we dont have supporting vendors here

Im still amused by a guy who after 13 years as a member is for some reason "very disappointed "

For now ive moderated the thread where he was selling his $200 oil separator
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthr...or-That-Removes-Close-To-100-of-Oil-To-Intake

http://www.lightningrodder.com/foru...386914-new-oil-separator-improved-design.html

Ill leave it you you guys

He called me last night at 10:30 cst and wanted to bury the hatchet so to speak

My gut says to ban him and avoid the pending BS that will result from his next outburst ...

What do you guys think ?

I still don’t understand why he paid to become a member and then instantly expected to get something out of it after being registered on here for all those years? And then filed a claim with PayPal instantly trying to get his money back???

I’m all about giving people a second chance but I’m not sure. I think my vote would be to not ban him now, but one more anything from him and he’s gone.

I still don’t understand why he paid to become a member and then instantly expected to get something out of it after being registered on here for all those years? And then filed a claim with PayPal instantly trying to get his money back???

I’m all about giving people a second chance but I’m not sure. I think my vote would be to not ban him now, but one more anything from him and he’s gone.

Thats the ironic thing. He didn't pay to be a member, he selected the second choice which was a donation. It was designed for members who might want to contribute more ...

I also don't get it, he claims he isn't running a business but calls from a phone number that ends in 9000

And Google shows its a business

"Bill Ambler
Ambler Race & Restoration
138 Stewart St.
Goose Creek, SC 29445 amblerrace@live.com 843-860-9000 EDT noon to 8:00 PM.
Just updated my Sun Distributor Machine to all todays solid state electronics.
http://i.imgur.com/LbZAa55l.jpghttp://i ... bZAa55.jpg"

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=18274
http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/all-ford-techboard/544137-distributor-recurve-service.html

Finally

He stated a number of times "I am very dissatisfied with this forum"
" i think i wasted $25.00 on this forum. If you can refund me my money it would be appreciated.
I am not impressed by this forum."

Ill take your advice and wait for the other shoe to drop

I don't want to get in the middle of this but as I get older the drunken Irish hooligan settles down and I start giving people second chances. I'm only speculating here, I think he is on the Gen 2 side and from what I've seen it really has slowed down and I could see how that would be a bit disappointing. Also on other sites as a paid member you get discounts and crap like that, and as a vender you get advertising and such. Maybe this is what he meant as "benefits" and a disappointing feeling since the Gen 2 side has slowed down. Ultimately its Dougs call and im sure he has more info on the situation than I and I feel he as at least deserves a full explanation as to why this happened. Again, I'm just trying to stay on the positive side.

I don't want to get in the middle of this but as I get older the drunken Irish hooligan settles down and I start giving people second chances.

As I get older I feel just the opposite ... I'm tired of people spewing BS and misinformation for selfish purposes.

This guy certainly had no issue spewing BS and misinformation prior to deciding he needed to educate himself as to what NLOC might be all about ... I'm tired of this kinds crap.

I vote ban him.

I'm venturing a guess but I'd imagine his $25/year won't be missed.

As I get older I feel just the opposite ... I'm tired of people spewing BS and misinformation for selfish purposes.

This guy certainly had no issue spewing BS and misinformation prior to deciding he needed to educate himself as to what NLOC might be all about ... I'm tired of this kinds crap.

I vote ban him.

I'm venturing a guess but I'd imagine his $25/year won't be missed.

Well, damn it!!!! So much for my Zen moment, as I start my second glass of Jameson...screw it, give him the boot!

Back