Renewed Membership

he has now demanded a refund since he is convinced that a moderator has suspended his account with out me knowing ....

LOL

WTF

Doug..if you can't refund him due to legality or what ever. PM and I'll PayPal him his $25 back to get rid of him....

I don't want to get in the middle of this but as I get older the drunken Irish hooligan settles down and I start giving people second chances. I'm only speculating here, I think he is on the Gen 2 side and from what I've seen it really has slowed down and I could see how that would be a bit disappointing. Also on other sites as a paid member you get discounts and crap like that, and as a vender you get advertising and such. Maybe this is what he meant as "benefits" and a disappointing feeling since the Gen 2 side has slowed down. Ultimately its Dougs call and im sure he has more info on the situation than I and I feel he as at least deserves a full explanation as to why this happened. Again, I'm just trying to stay on the positive side.

Lol maybe he's looking for friends with benefits...

The last truck was made over 14 years ago.. and then it was less than 5000 trucks that year. What does he expect ?

He has now protested to PayPal
then rescinded the protest
told me everything was fine
then had trouble viewing the site and was upset that his for sale posts got moved

then asked for a refund
then waited less than an hour for a reply before protesting to paypal again

Now its the principle of the thing

As a business man he seems to have no concept of a reasonable time to respond ...

He also doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "I’m done wasting time on this "

Jamie, i think i wasted $25.00 on this forum. If you can refund me my money it would be appreciated.
I am not impressed by this forum. Your rules perfect, you are not run like a nazi concentration camp like the Lightning Rodder. Why they have a more active membership i have no idea. There forum is owned by a money hungry owner.
Why people stay there behooves me, but they do. My paypal address is william415@msn.com
Refund my money & i will very satisfied. Your cooperation would be appreciated. Bill

Interesting that he jumps back and forth to the site he says is run like a concentration camp

Well I guess I missed the email from PayPal

"The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed.
We verified that this transaction was processed correctly and no further action is needed."

That make me happy ...

Karma ...

Well I guess I missed the email from PayPal

"The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed.
We verified that this transaction was processed correctly and no further action is needed."

That make me happy ...

Karma ...

So, Douglas ... what's our position on the ban-thing?

Good question

Ill leave that to the Moderators - they know the member and the issues better than me ...

Back