Renewed Membership

blownnjucied94

S-Trim is on...
I Support the NLOC
Just wanted to let the admin. know that I just hit pay on paypal for my membership renewal.

Thanks Guys!

Hey, It looks like I let my dues lapse. How much are yearly dues and what is the paypal address again?

Corey! How have you been man? I've been away from the boards for a bit. What is the latest with your fleet? My dyne is a paper weight. I have an S-trim on it now. Been on for about 6 years now, unfortunately, I have yet to take it to the track to see if it helped.

The L is in need of some TLC. Been sitting in the garage for the last several years, I think I've put about 600 miles on it a year since the S-trim went on.

Jamie, i used to race at Atco many years ago. Since i lived in Oreland, Pa. i raced at Vargo most of the time. Bill

Jamie, i think i wasted $25.00 on this forum. If you can refund me my money it would be appreciated.
I am not impressed by this forum. Your rules perfect, you are not run like a nazi concentration camp like the Lightning Rodder. Why they have a more active membership i have no idea. There forum is owned by a money hungry owner.
Why people stay there behooves me, but they do. My paypal address is william415@msn.com
Refund my money & i will very satisfied. Your cooperation would be appreciated. Bill

Bill, I don’t run or own this site. I have no control over the money.

I was kind of being Tongue & cheek when I replied to your initial question of what are my benefits. It kind of seemed like you only paid because you thought you were getting something out of it instead of trying to contribute.

Why did you pay and now want your money back (if you don’t mind me asking)? I have been here for just about 18 years and there is a ton of knowledge and information here. The $25 helps keep the doors open so that information doesn’t turn to dust. I just renewed my membership the other day and I will do so until the doors close.

What the hell kind of "benefits" did you think your getting...this isn't a forum to an arts and crafts store with weekly discounts to pens and table decorations.....

William WSA11 has now protested the donation he made to paypal - He told them
"Item not as described"
"Doug Boss,
This forum is a deadbeat operation. I wasted my money on them."

They have frozen my account
If he had reached out to me, I would have refunded his money in an instant BUT now that the account is frozen I cant do anything.

Ironically the subscription he purchased was the "Help with Webhosting Costs" donation
Not sure how that can be NOT AS DESCRIBED ...

After joining the site in 2005 he didnt see $2 a year value in the site ...
Oh well

we will see what paypal says...

Bill, I don’t run or own this site. I have no control over the money.

I was kind of being Tongue & cheek when I replied to your initial question of what are my benefits. It kind of seemed like you only paid because you thought you were getting something out of it instead of trying to contribute.

Why did you pay and now want your money back (if you don’t mind me asking)? I have been here for just about 18 years and there is a ton of knowledge and information here. The $25 helps keep the doors open so that information doesn’t turn to dust. I just renewed my membership the other day and I will do so until the doors close.

thanks for all yoru support over the years

Back