Remembering My Biggest Supporter

Jim Ienner

Many of you know my Dad. I was blessed with Him being able to attend many track days with me over the years. He was an old school gearhead that gave up the hobby to support a Family. The closest he came to getting back in it was purchasing an '85 Mustang GT in the late '90s. It was a stock DD, but I hoped it might suck him back into the hobby. He resisted. He banked all extra money so ensure his Family would have everything needed. I on the other hand spent money like a drunken sailor on my toy. He thought it a waste of hard earned money but every once in a while he let on how much he enjoyed being back at the track in support of my pursuit of numbers. It was great to spend this time together just Him and I. We also got to spend the last four years supporting my Goddaughters(his Grandchildren) pursue the sport of volleyball. Him in the stands and myself coaching on the sidelines. I was not cheated of any time togeter.

http://www.obittree.com/obituary/us...uneral-home--crematory/joseph-ienner/2743668/

We bury him tomorrow. I wanted to post this as many knew him. But I did not want a damper over Spookfest. Be safe. Spend time with your loved ones in good times. They end too soon...

Jim

Very sorry to hear that jim. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers go out for you, Jim. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Jim. Never met but from what I could read you guys had a great relationship and memories and that you'll never forget.

Back