Red Gen1 in 1320 video in L.A.

I think the danger here is not knowing how fast his truck really is. He can find out how fast his competition here is just by looking at the fastest gen 1 list and then he'll know if he has a chance and should accept the race or not. He has the upper hand that way, unless someone has seen him make passes somewhere.

That's certainly a valid concern but Terry is a street racer so is he holding back? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the danger here is not knowing how fast his truck really is. He can find out how fast his competition here is just by looking at the fastest gen 1 list and then he'll know if he has a chance and should accept the race or not. He has the upper hand that way, unless someone has seen him make passes somewhere.

That's only applies if your on the list...

Where's Rob at? I bet that would be a great race. I'm sure we could get that red ***** to hook on the street lol.

You Boys better watch out!
I hear those California boys are packing Heat!

They are just as in the dark as we are. They/we can only go by videos or word on the street how fast the opponent is. But with these new turbos and suspension setup , I feel we can run with just about anyone at the same weight on the street. But at the end of the day it's still gambling. and try to have fun.

We try to steer clear from those types of problem. Keep the $$ small on the street and big $$ at the track. Remember they sale heat in Texas too. But if it takes all that we just move on to the next grudge race.

They shouldn't have a problem with these numbers. Should be a good race.:D

09. T Hogg-----------1.47 60' , 9.9@138.4MPH(94BLK)CIFTDEMKGHBNWJL8YPRR,383 NOVI 20psi NOS

Back