Red Gen1 in 1320 video in L.A.

I think he is on here but doesn't post much. Te_la_rayo on Instagram. It's a blown coyote motor as well as nitrous now apparently. Has a set of 24s or 26s for it too I thought those pics were posted up before.

Last edited:
Guys truck was black. Was some pics of it. Let me try and find some

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

421e59162f6474aef11908f582dbec7d.jpg

b4eb14e7a15e0e6a2c414300055da0e3.jpg

5c0916da0a822f60fd3b187c915bf76d.jpg

a4820f4b4c63e373bd0d2f09e141cd3f.jpg

65175dae0940290c701331e07b0144c6.jpg

Yea truck use to be black, It has been in couple high dollar street races just recently if I'm not mistaken.. 20k or so iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. Good stuff!
Wish he was a little closer down south. We could give him some Southern action for sure. LOL

Gumby would be proud.

Just saw this. Good stuff!
Wish he was a little closer down south. We could give him some Southern action for sure. LOL

Gumby would be proud.
He mite travel. He had a post up asking to race the fastest lightnings.

Money races. I've seen him post 14k and 20k races.

I'm thinking if he met up with gumby and t hogg he'd go home broke lol

Id rather see chevy on ford truck action but if dude is throwing money out than thogg and gumby need to make it happen đź‘Ť

Anyone betting that type of money isn't planning on losing. From the looks it is a coyote motor, blower, and nitrous. Bet that he could match up to any lightning on the street based on how he stages his nitrous. Looks like a nasty truck.

We don't race for that kind of $$. That's someone get hurt real quick $$. But if he wants to race a another quick Lightning we have a few. NOS and Blower that's only two stages. Been there done that. LOL Turbo and NOS unlimited stages.

I'd rather see beat downs on Chevys too, but some L vs L street action would be fun.

We don't race for that kind of $$. That's someone get hurt real quick $$. But if he wants to race a another quick Lightning we have a few. NOS and Blower that's only two stages. Been there done that. LOL Turbo and NOS unlimited stages.

I'd rather see beat downs on Chevys too, but some L vs L street action would be fun.

I'd bet a few hundred on ya Terry :)

Back