Red 95L w/Powerdyne for sale

J

Justin347

Well she is no longer for sell I decided to try and keep it...

Well I hate to have to do this but have to because I am being layed off from work. I bought it in april 2000 with 36000 miles and it was bone stock it was orignally from Az. It does not have any door dings it has a few rock chips on the front bumper interior is almost perfect factory cd player non-smoker. I has 72,300 miles on it now most are highway miles since I have had it. Here is what I have done to it these were put on the truck in june of this year they have maybe 6,000 miles since all the mods, Taylor plug wires, msd 6al msd boost retard, Powerdyne w/bypass 2 pullies, 3 pod a-piller gauge pod w/electric fuel press, boost, and trans temp, complete Bassani exhaust w/cats and headers tires are a year old mobil one has been ran it since new $14,000 obo might take poss trade for 89-93 clean mustang. email jif347@yahoo.com or call 405-818-0564...

------------------
95 Red L #841
Stock W/Powerdyne & Bassani full exhaust

88 mustang lx
Not stock W/347 & D2 Procharger

[This message has been edited by Justin347 (edited 11-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Justin347 (edited 11-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Justin347 (edited 11-29-2001).]

Damn, I know this doesn't mean much, or even help you, but if I could get rid of my truck soon, I'd pick that one up in a heart beat. Beautiful, and already hooked up. I had my 95 for two years and miss it bad. I want another but I can't get out of the one I have now.

------------------
2000 Silver L- SS Killer
13.77@100.58mph - 100% STOCK
1999 Civic Ex- Ego Killer

"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

JUSTIN347, NICE CLEAN TRUCK. just wondering were you got the red air intake hose.

Wouldyou consider trading for a 1992 Camaro Z-28, 25th Anniversary, Heritage edition, 1LE?

[This message has been edited by 92 Z-28 (edited 11-16-2001).]

I made the intake tube out of three inch tubing and a 3 inch 90 my friend painted it the color of the truck... Sorry I don't think I want to trade for the Z-28...

------------------
95 Red L #841

88 mustang lx

I think so your name is dave right? I just sent it I am going to email you a link to look at some more pics...

------------------
95 Red L #841

88 mustang lx

Yep guy's it is a nice truck I've looked it over a few times
smile.gif

That sucks that you have to sell your truck Justin
frown.gif

Jerry

------------------
Black 94 #555
NLOC #692
Team Powerdyne
12.20@110.5
412.5 rwhp
500 rwtq
Still Speed Density with a EEC Tuner
launch.jpg

mailto:gjls@home.comgjls@home.com</A>

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Justin347:
I think so your name is dave right? I just sent it I am going to email you a link to look at some more pics...

</font>

No my name is Adam, I am the one who sent you the pics of the 1992 Z-28.

sorry then no I didn't get your email but try it again or leave your email and I will send you a address so you can look at more pics..

Thanks Jerry have fun with the novi hopefully if the plan goes right in about a year I will buy another 95L just have to finish the mustang first when its gone I want to build a lightning

------------------
95 Red L #841

88 mustang lx

Would you be interested in a 93GT in GREAT condition with a 306 backed with a Transking C4. Car is very nice and I have alot of money in it. Let me know....mleecobra@aol.com

Back