Red 95L for sale

T

traytex

95 Red Lightning #2190 of 2280

The truck was just apraised for $15,500 I'm asking $10,900 obo I am still making
payments on the truck because I have only had it a year and a half. I love the truck but it would realy help my finances to be out of the payment right now.

The truck has 86,000 miles on it. Has a jet control module on it and a Jacobs pro-street
ignition w/coil. Everything else is stock.

Has four new tires, a bed liner and soft tauna cover. Two new gas tanks and a new drive shaft, a new rear bumper (step) Hood,front bumper,and metal valance under the grill the spoiler under the bumper new right fender, new door panal, new right bed side all have new paint. Insurance company just pu $10,000 into the truck to fix it after a 360 against some tension cables parts for our trucks are expensive.

The truck has the third seat option withe the fold down. I'm in the process of getting new fog lights for the truck. The truck is currently running without the mufflers and
sounds great.
Truck has carbon matalic pads, new rotors and the calipers are about a year old.

Truck runs great and stopes great.

Spare part include a set of 19lbs injectors
and a complete stock exhaust ( headers,cats and mufflers)

Any questions let me know.
Traytex@ncweb.com or call 440-428-6080

Thank you
Rodger

Does have new driving lights on now. Now has new mufflers and nickle plated turndowns on it.

[This message has been edited by traytex (edited 08-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by traytex (edited 10-09-2001).]

How far is Madison from Akron? I have a 94 now, but a friend is in the market, if he doesn't buy a 2001 at the end of the year.

Steve

Its about an Hour and a half to madison from Akron Your would take 90 east to madison exit
Not to far.
I could even meet yall half way if you wanted to see the truck.
Feel free to e-mail me if you want to.

Thanks
Rodger

[This message has been edited by traytex (edited 09-18-2001).]

Truck is still for sale but now it will be San Antonio Texas. Hauling down on a transport.
Beutifull truck might trade in on a 2001
now that ford is offering 0% interest on new cars/trucks.

------------------
red 95L #2190
Jacobs Pro Street w/coil
Jet Module

[This message has been edited by traytex (edited 10-09-2001).]

I am i S.A. May be interested.Is there a way I can take a look at it?
Ron

E-mail me with a phone number
I'm an the south east side of town
Thanks
Rodger

New phone number is 210-337-4059

[This message has been edited by traytex (edited 10-21-2001).]

Truck is still for sale, but now I only owe
$9900 on the truck. Plus I'm out of work since the move still need to sell.

Thanks Rodger

Back