Recaro Seats!

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
Recaro.jpg

02d46c8fb0509c2121fe8ceed36afa46.image.188x245.gif

Wanted to pass along that we have updated our website with Recaro's most current Seat Line Up.

Recaro is one of the top seat manufacturers in the Industry and their seats can be found in OEM applications such as the 2000 Mustang Cobra R, select Porsche Models, Mercedes-Benz and many more. The seats are top notch and come in a variety of different models, color, and finishes. They can also be custom ordered to your spec.(Color, Stitching, etc) For those local to us please feel free to also stop by as we have select models in stock for you to try out!

We also have matching brackets from a supplier for pretty much all makes and models. So if you do not see it on the website please give us a call and we will be glad to look it up for you. Below is a link to the products on our website.

CLICK HERE FOR RECARO SEATS

That's 1.599.00 per seat ??:thumbup::thumbup:
Recaro sportster CS

Also guys can you give me a price on a PI TC 2800 stall ??

Recaro $1599.00 per seat! :thumbup: Of course I can get you a nice discount on a set if you are really interested.

As for the PI Converter you are looking at $930. That is the best I can do as our margins are not great with PI.

Derek

Back