Rear QA1 and Heim Kit

wkuper11

Stan I would like to order a set of rear QA1 shocks and the heim kit to go along with it. What is the price and how do I order? how fast can you get them out? I need ASAP

This is for a truck with a roush kit plus another 1in of drop shackle in back if it makes a difference on the shocks. Also I have so-cal shock extenders, do I need to put the stock shock brackets back on or will the QA1s work with them?

thanks

The shocks are 335.00 and the heim is 55.00 plus shipping.the problem is I am leaving for NV late tues or weds.so I will not be able to ship untill I am back[tues. of next]STan
sorry if this does not work out!

stan, no problem I'll catch up with you next week when you get back, I'll probably need them shipped to JDM's shop as thats where my truck is and will be till the end of the month.
They will work ok with the roush kit plus the additional 1in shackle? and the shock extenders?

Alright, I'll post back next week, unless you would like me to paypal you now? no chance of getting them out before you leave?

I can try but am busy getting everything ready.After all you don't want a bolt loose at 160 mph.And I have to get one other order ready to ship.I think I am out of the heim joint for the shock just finished making up the rest of the kits yesterday.Stan
It is your call but I would not count on it sorry to say but is the truth.

No problem, finish up your truck, I'll post back next week and catch up with you. My truck is getting a new motor at JDM anyway so it will be there till the end of the month. good luck.

Back