RC10GT Team Edition

M

MustangManiac

off road gas truck for sale,comes with JR XR3 FM radio,ready to run,1/2 gallon of gas ran through it bearly broken in,take $400 bucks,well over $600 in it with radio.Litng 1 can verify for me,hes drove it

Well, I wish you had posted this about a month ago!

I just bought a Monster Pirate and an XR3. I am also looking for a good 4wd stadium truck for bashing around.

Oh well.....

------------------
usf26.gif

gaflag.gif

Kevin Lewis Proud to be NLOC Member #405
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim, TW Heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter, Bassani Headers and XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, ART Front Rotors, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
low_95.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

thanks anyway,im always a day late and a dollar short

------------------
Tim Bateman
Member of Harrison Motorsports
Home of F.U. Racing(Fords Unlimited)
9.40 1/8th

Yep its a very nice RC truck.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
1/8 mile 7.5s@93
Member of HARRISON MOTORSPORTS
Home of F.U.Racing(Fords Unlimited)
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT
fe3b07d0.jpg.orig.jpg

Well geez...I posted one about a year ago!!

Hate to take this post too, but I also have a RC10GT for sale...It ain't for the faint of hearted either...A-main chassis, T2 EVERYTHING, NOTHING is stock..Aluminum tranny case, carbon fiber shock towers, team shocks..Choice of engines include FRESH(NO run time) O.S CV(O'Donnel head, 7075 connecting rod, rough .6-.7HP) or a Nova Rossi CT-12(slide valve carb, roughly 1HP).

Also if the price is right(I don't want to get rid of it) I've got a Mugen MBX-4 with a fresh OS RZ-BV99, with a bunch of hop ups..

There's alot of lee-way with what I'll include, so if anyone's interested let me know...I've got alot of stuff I'm willing to part with, electric/gas support equipment..I've been in the hobby for almost 10 years, and in college I really don't need the stuff..

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html

Lightning Struck,theres only 1 of us big enough for this town...LOL..it got to expensive for me,spending 60 and 70 bucks a week for a toy car got ridiculous.

Yeah I know how that goes, I went to the ROAR Mod Nationals in 98(in Chicago) and OH MY GOD, the money those guys blew in a a day was ridiculus..Every run was with a new set of tires(they cut the old ones up)..The batteries and motors those guys were running was insane. I did pretty good for a non-sponswered driver placing 62nd in Mod Truck. I was on the brink of getting sponswered but I got out of it due to school.. Now I have bigger more expensive toys...

I would really like to get rid of the GT though, it's an awesome truck, totally bombproof with over 7 years of developement time into it..Yeah, I got it the first year that the GT's came out in 93-94. The OS engine has alittle porting done to it..

I've got parts on it you can't get anymore(HG Aluminum tranny case, Thorp thrust washers), Boca Ultra ABEC 7(the good ones) bearings(Teflon Sealed) throughout. New(unpainted) Pro-line F-150 body for it.. It's about as good as a GT can get..

If anyone's interested Email for cost/details..

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html

CURT - There IS TOO ONE STOCK PART ON THE GT. The rear shock mount brace. hehehe. RCCA did a build-up of an Ultimate GT about 2 yrs ago. And This One is BETTER! So Much development time went into this vehicle You couldn't believe it. MANY hand-build Carbon graphite parts like chassis brace, brake disc; MIP clutch, Shiny CVD's, Everything RPM.

------------------
DENNY
'96 F-250 4x4 5-SPD
BRIGHT RED POWERSTROKE
LONG WHEEL BASE LIGHTNING!!!

Curt,

Shoot me an email with prices for everything you have. Not a total price for everything, I need individual prices for the misc. items, trucks, cars, parts, tools, etc.

svtpickemup@peoplepc.com

Thanks.
Kev

Back