Raptor Frame problem?

Well as much as that sucks.

It sounds like a small amount of money, and a little fabbing could prevent it from happening atleast.
Also sounds like more static ride height is needed, for more up travel at high speeds.

I think its still the only truck in it market.
so what else ya gonna buy, LOL. :D

Keep in mind that all of the bent frames were from guys who thought they owned a trophy trucks and hit the jumps at 90mph. Common sense was out the window.

Keep in mind that all of the bent frames were from guys who thought they owned a trophy trucks and hit the jumps at 90mph. Common sense was out the window.

Well just sayn if I spent that kind of money on a truck that they advertise jumping and everything else they show it doing, I would probly beat the F*** out of it also. I would be more understanding if it was a mechanical problem (trans, t-case, diffs) but with all the testing they did b4 it was released to the public and didnt bend atleast 1 frame then they should have tested them harder. or they didnt bend one and cut costs somewhere as manufactures are known to do on final products and then had the problem.

Back