Rangers at WFC....

H

hotrodford_87

Whenever you peeps get to WFC, do me a favor. Ask them why us little guys aren't invited.

Just tell them if they're scared...SAY they're scared!!

Ya'll have fun and be safe!

------------------
Randy Morrison, SGA Racing. 1987 Ford Ranger-351w. Best ET 11.000 @ 124mph. 2000 TopTruck World Champion

Oh come on Randy, show up and show what they're really scared of.

By the way, it was nice to meet you at FFW in Houston, even if it was for 30 seconds.

John

[This message has been edited by TraumaPirate (edited 05-14-2001).]

Back at ya TraumaPirate. I intended to get back over there and get acquainted more but time slipped away...sorry.

I was just teasing them about the WFC. I know there'll be some Lightning's there that'll blow my doors off in heads-up. I wouldn't mind trying alittle open-comp racing with 'em though. That is if they'd pay enough money to make the trip worthwhile.

------------------
Randy Morrison, SGA Racing. 1987 Ford Ranger-351w. Best ET 11.000 @ 124mph. 2000 TopTruck World Champion

I hear there might be a change for next year, to include other trucks, or just NLOC members, or something like that. I know what you mean about the money, that's why the original Lightning class at FFW died out, who wants to run for a piece of plastic, when you can run for $$.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

John

Hey guys..

Sure, the money is great when you win, but don't forget what it is that made you love racing in the first place. Surely you didn't start throwing money left and right thinking you'd get a positive income from it. It's all about the love of the sport.

I heard something similar to this in that *yawn* movie "Driven" the other night that really hit home for me. heh.. it was the ONLY good part of the movie, IMHO. But like I said, it really hit home.

I'm going to WFC unable to race, but I'm going to have an absolute blast!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to WFC to hang out and have fun, racing is just a bonus.

So is, if you have your truck there (not the same without it).

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Back