Ram-air setup

Hey Sal,

I've got a 2001 L w/the BABolt SBTB and ProPIPE intake. Could your air intake system (with the scoop below the bumper) be modfied to fit my BABolt setup? If so, would you be willing to modify this and then sell it to me? Once we agreed upon the price I would send you the money upfront. It would not have to be a perfect fit for the box that surrounds the air filter because any amount of fresh cold air would benefit the BABolt setup. I bought this for the looks and it was an expensive modification. Since then I've come to understand more about the importance of colder, denser air to the intake and thought that your system might be the answer.

Thanks, James

James, the only way I can see it working, is if the pipe can fit through the opening in our box. You could make the hole larger and maybe use some split vaccum tubing to give it a nice tight seal. then slip the filter back on. I think that's the only way it's going to work.

Sal,

Thanks. Maybe once I have the $ I can talk w/you about taking one of your boxes and cutting it to my specs? Or just sell me the kit w/the box not drilled? I'll talk w/ya after tax returns get back.
I like the look of your kit though and my setup gets way too much hot air as it is now.
james

Back