Rain out/ Hallsville Dec 6th

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Well since we were rained out today, the next ARLOC unofficial race outing will be participating with TALON and other L owners at Hallsville December 6th. Gates open at 11am and its about 220 miles from LR. Its supposed to be one of the fastest 1/4 mile tracks in the south, so if you have any aspirations of running numbers (like yours truly) this is the track to be at. Rain out date is the 13th, which I CANNOT make, but we'll keep our fingers crossed for no rain.

Hopefully by then I can have some new suspension stuff installed and my line lock plumbed (its all wired and mounted just gotta hook the line up and bleed the brakes) I may need some bigger slicks to get the true potential, but I think Robert will have my back there :D And Bubba has a trailer. :hh:

I'll bring my 28" ET Streets and you are more than welcome to try them out.

Who else is going from ARLOC? Frank, Bubba, Me, and ....

ruh roh! I knew your wife Ok'd a new blue one, but I didnt know about this little deal...

Frank5L said:
ruh roh! I knew your wife Ok'd a new blue one, but I didnt know about this little deal...

I wouldn't say she OK'd a Blue one. She said if I ever bought a new Lightning it had to be Blue. Technically, Grady's truck is not new, it's just newer than mine...:)

Keep the Gen1 or trading it to him? Glad to see it kept in the 'family' but hate to see one go (g1)

Frank5L said:
Keep the Gen1 or trading it to him? Glad to see it kept in the 'family' but hate to see one go (g1)

Trading it! None of the details have been worked out yet. But if it does go through there will be a couple of Lightnings changing hands for sure.

Grady, good news for you, I scored a powerstroke intercooler off ebay and I bet I can find you a NOVI 2000 blower setup for sale fairly cheap! see it doesnt have to end! :B2:

wrightlightning said:
Don't worry Joe, if the wife needs "convincing" I will just drop in one day while you are at work. :tu:

With your type of "convincing" you'll have to greatly reduce the price of the truck...:tug:

Chris (white 94 from here) is about to have (or has already) had his 2nd kid. He was talking about selling the truck and/ or selling the novi2k.

Frank5L said:
Chris (white 94 from here) is about to have (or has already) had his 2nd kid. He was talking about selling the truck and/ or selling the novi2k.

Frank, do you know if he has any other parts he's wanting to part with. Could really use a DS Loop if he's got one. Looks like I'm keeping my Gen 1 so let me know what go fast stuff he has. I could use a chip also..

no not off hand. I talked to him yesterday and he is talking about keeping the novi and stuff now. :D

btw: Joe, you and the wife/kid going to Hallsville?

Last edited:
Back