rag joint location

coopdog123

greased lightning
do our trucks have a rag joint? I've still got to much slop in my steering wheel but it seems that there is nothing else that could cause it, unless theres a rag joint in there that I've never seen....

do our trucks have a rag joint? I've still got to much slop in my steering wheel but it seems that there is nothing else that could cause it, unless theres a rag joint in there that I've never seen....

See that black plastic cover just to the driver's side of and right up against the oil filter?

It's under there.

Interesting... And its just a rubber coupler like the old ones?

So are you wantin me to go out, uncover the truck, open the garage doors, turn on the fans, open the hood, pull back the plastic cover and photograph it?

Is that what you're asking me Cooper?

Bump Im disappointed I put the garden variety part just for you .....:cool::nono:

Honestly Don, we're getting to the point where pickers can't do much choosing.

If it works ... it works.

Not what we get from the parts counter these days is any dam different anyway.

Bronco part, regular F150, F250 ... who cares?

Does it work? That's the important Q.

Honestly Don, we're getting to the point where pickers can't do much choosing.

If it works ... it works.

Not what we get from the parts counter these days is any dam different anyway.

Bronco part, regular F150, F250 ... who cares?

Does it work? That's the important Q.

So true it's getting harder and harder to find specific parts. I do appreciate guys like you that are trying their best to save a few of these old buggers so they can be appreciated. My old mule is too used up to worry about preserving so much. But it's still a good ol girl.

So are you wantin me to go out, uncover the truck, open the garage doors, turn on the fans, open the hood, pull back the plastic cover and photograph it?

Is that what you're asking me Cooper?

Hes just joshing us, we all know he loves to show off his truck with pictures :tu

Back