Raffle To Be Drawn At L/hd Truckfest

There have been some that have donated to us online or by check....we would just like to say a BIG Thanks to all!

To all of you that haven't participated!!! What are you waiting for?!! There are over $3000 worth of prizes available:

Raffle Drawing Prizes

Factory Tech Total Domination Converter-for any year/tranny including diesel (Retail value $950)
3 Factory Tech Transmission Coolers (Retail value $156 each)

1 L&S Automotive complete oil separator kit (Retail value $200)

1 Forced Air Kit From JLP---(Retail vale $285)
1 set of drop shackels From JLP ---(Retail value $109)

LFP 13" triple clutch torque converter (Retail value $599.00)

Predator tuning module--Donated by "03LightninRocks" (listed value at $418)
PLUS a tune for it donated by SAL at PSP

JDM Tranny Valve kit--Donated by NLOC and Larry Simmons

Set of polished lightning door sills
Set of brushed lightning door sills (from Jay at precision auto accessories--value-$64.95 set)

There are only 19 people that have entered into the raffle. Some have multiple entries!!! Come on!!
We have less than 2 weeks to go!

Thanks again and good luck to all!

Last edited:
We will seeya at LightningFest and we would love to help your cause..God bless you and everyone involved for doing this.
Chicagos LightningLarry...aka Larry Simmons

:flag: never forget 343 9/11

Hello ALL!!!!!

This is the last few days to get in on the raffle. We have fallen way short of our goal. We have over $3000 in prizes and have raised less than $1000.. we expected to at least come close to the prize values...but, any money raised to help the cause is well worth it. Hopefully one day, my daughter, and countless others that have to get pokes all day long, can do away with that...thanks to all of you!!!
Good luck to all!!
Thanks again to all donators!!
See ya at 'Fest

Wayne

UPDATE TO LIST

Raffle Drawing Prizes

Factory Tech Total Domination Converter-for any year/tranny including diesel (Retail value $950)
3 Factory Tech Transmission Coolers (Retail value $156 each)

1 L&S Automotive complete oil separator kit (Retail value $200)

1 Forced Air Kit From JLP---(Retail vale $285)
1 set of drop shackels From JLP ---(Retail value $109)

LFP 13" triple clutch torque converter (Retail value $599.00)

Predator tuning module--Donated by "03LightninRocks" (listed value at $418)

JDM Tranny Valve kit--Donated by NLOC and Larry Simmons

Set of polished lightning door sills
Set of brushed lightning door sills (from Jay at precision auto accessories--value-$64.95 set)

+++Velvet ride drop shackles for GEN 1's++++++

Your last chance to donate towards the raffle is here....
We will check online donations Sunday morning, the 26th, at 7:00 am Kansas time, before we head over to the track. After 7 am, donations can still be made but won't be put towards the raffle.
Thank you to all that have donated!!!!!

Wayne

Kudos to Wayne and Wendy!

Get off your dead A$$e$ and donate to this deserving charity! Wayne and Wendy have been a lifesaver to the NLOC tent for the whole event.:tu: They have helped run the event tent and without Wayne and Wendy's help, the NLOC would have not been able to have run the tent and made some much needed income!;i

Open those moth eaten wallets, and help find a cure for children's diabetes....it is your kids, and our grandkids!
:hh:

...Dwight and Nan...

Raffle Drawing Prizes and WINNERS

Factory Tech Total Domination Converter-for any year/tranny including diesel (Retail value $950) THOMAS BRAUNWORTH
3 Factory Tech Transmission Coolers (Retail value $156 each) CHAD FABBRO, THOMAS BRAUNWORTH AND RICK WELLS

1 L&S Automotive complete oil separator kit (Retail value $200) GENE ULMER

1 Forced Air Kit From JLP---(Retail vale $285) JEFF COLE
1 set of drop shackels From JLP ---(Retail value $109) BROOKS MARINE

LFP 13" triple clutch torque converter (Retail value $599.00) BOB ABRAMOVICH

Predator tuning module--Donated by "03LightninRocks" (listed value at $418) GENE ULMER

JDM Tranny Valve kit--Donated by NLOC and Larry Simmons ROCKFORD MEYER

Set of polished lightning door sills WENDY MARECLE
Set of brushed lightning door sills (from Jay at precision auto accessories--value-$64.95 set) THOMAS BRAUNWORTH

Velvet ride drop shackles for GEN 1's Donated by Roy Richards-SupercabL (value $250) RON CURVIN

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!! YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS
WE RAISED A TOTAL OF $1650 TOWARDS THE RAFFLE

Re: Hey

coolerf150 said:
Just curious, I received an email stating that I have won a Prize. How to claim the prize?
I got this D.
I forward your info to the vendor that you won from. If you don't have it by next weekend, please let me know.
Wayne

Your prize is also coming from JLP. Give them some time. They race about every weekend, not including the driving time to and from. Again, let me know if you don't get it by then.
Thanks
Wayne

Back