radius arm bushings?

ryno

i need to get radius arm bushings to start my re-build. i see listings on summit and autozone calling them thermoplastic. what is thermoplastic? harder than rubber, but not quite poly? i bought replacement bushings from djm for my arms and they dont seem as solid as i remember poly bushings being. any ideas?

from what i hear, they're just not as hard as poly ...

I always just spend the extra $$ and get poly, they don't cost but a few bucks more ...

the thermoplastic is referring to the cup that the holds the outer bushing in place......piece of sh!t dont buy it. if your not wanting to upgrade to polys than i suggest going and spending the 15 bucks at oriellys and get the lifetime warranty (moog or master pro, which ever is 15$-ish) they come with a nylon cup and dont crack like the thermoplastic kits......trust me you dont want to deal with that crap. I bought the AZ brand just to use the cup as my truck had eccentric ones before and they cracked on the driver side in like 2 weeks. bought the oriellys and have no complaints to date

i did the Prothane master kit with the nylon cups out of the oriellys kit. It wasnt so bad changing the cracked cup out since it was on the nut side but it still pissed me off

Last edited:
Back