Race turbo headers

Icepick

Street/Strip headers and crossover with a T4 inlet flange, 1 5/8 headers, 2.5" crossover with flex joint, 3" merge, plumbed for the wastegate of customers choice, all joints are V-band and the parts are coated with either satin black or silver ceramic coating(customers choice)... $1000.

Recomended for smaller cubic inch 3.5" stroke motors, Using turbo's like the Master Power GT 45, PT-76GTS, etc. Do to the turbo location large frame T4 based turbo's like the Precision T88, Garrett GT42, etc. are better suited for the race kit (discription below)...

Street/Strip T4 setup
21851-717-22478.jpg

Race headers and crossover with a T6 or T4 inlet flange, 1 5/8 headers, 2.5" crossover with flex joint, 3.5" merge, plumbed for the wastegate of customers choice, all joints are V-band and the parts are coated with either satin black or silver ceramic coating (customers choice)... $1250.

Recommended for 351-427ci small block Ford race type motors using turbo's in the 88-106MM size... Larger primary tube headers for the more serious small block heads that are out there can also be made for an addtional cost...

Race setup T4 or T6

At this time I'm willing to make the headers and crossover for these types of setups... The A/C has to go but the P/S can stay with use of a March P/S bracket... If money is no object and someone wants to keep the A/C and add some bling using this type of turbo kit it could probably be done with a March complete high mount Street Rod accessorys kit... The down pipe, exhaust, turbo and other misc. parts will need to be supplied by the customer... I'm more than willing to give you my recomendations, Tell you what parts you need to complete a kit and even where to buy them but there is way to many variables out there with all the different combinations that people are building to get anymore involed with this on "once in a while" mail order type deal, There is like 30 different heads out there for the SBF, all kinds of differnt turbo's to use, etc. The fitment of the down pipe and wastegate is criticial on a large single and this is something that has to be setup specificly for the givin combination and done on the truck... If someone wants "everything" done for them or wants something "custom" I would suggest bringing the vehicle to my location and I can build you whatever you want... If that is not practial I can most likely provide you with the hardest part of building a turbo kit and offer advise on how to complete the project...

If anyone is interested in setup like this contact me by PM, e-mail or phone...

Dave Pickrel
(937) 287-5085

Last edited:
Hi Keith,

Honestly I haven't given it much thought... In a couple of months when I'm caught up with everything I will look into to it...

Thanks for the inquirey!
Dave

Sorry I don't have many pictures of these race type setups... I think Ray Johnson has a few more in his gallery... LGHTSPD is his screen name I believe...

Dave

Back