Questions about the Fest

psychoII

I want to come to the Fest, but don't want to race my truck. I just want to go to the show and maybe talk to a few guys. Will I need to register? I will drive down just for Saturday, might stay for Sunday. Any convoys scheduled? Just want to have a good time with fellow L owners.
billy

I want to come to the Fest, but don't want to race my truck. I just want to go to the show and maybe talk to a few guys. Will I need to register? billy

You don't have to register early...you can register/pay at the gate no matter what.

If you want to bring your Lightning into the pits, you must register and pay the full fee. If you park in visitors parking you can buy a spectator entrance for $10/day.

The show is still kind of unknown, as it probably won't be at the track. Stay tuned for details!

You don't have to register early...you can register/pay at the gate no matter what.

If you want to bring your Lightning into the pits, you must register and pay the full fee. If you park in visitors parking you can buy a spectator entrance for $10/day.

The show is still kind of unknown, as it probably won't be at the track. Stay tuned for details!

Thanks a bunch

The show is still kind of unknown, as it probably won't be at the track. Stay tuned for details![/QUOTE]

I have only entered the show pat of L-fest. Will I be able to drive my truck into the pit area for the drag racing and the other events, or will i have to pay more to drive up closes to the track? Or will i have to buy the spectator pass for myself and my dad?
thanks
Roddy

I have only entered the show pat of L-fest. Will I be able to drive my truck into the pit area for the drag racing and the other events, or will i have to pay more to drive up closes to the track? Or will i have to buy the spectator pass for myself and my dad?
thanks
Roddy

Since you have registered for L Fest 5 you're good to go in the pits with your truck with NO more fees even though you won't be racing.

Scott

if i dont have a lightning truck, i just have a flareside that i might just want to park in the show or something is that fine or lightnings only?

Back