Question for Nan/Big D

tliss

Massta Tom
As you all know (or maybe you don't) I wont be making it to LightningFest this year, as my wife and I have a new baby...and as luck would have it, we have her christening scheduled for the exact weekend LightningFest is being held (there really isn't any sneaking out of this!).

With that being said, I still want at least a window cling and possibly a t-shirt. Since you all live in my neighborhood (or pretty close), can I get these items and would I be able to meet up with you some time to do so? What would the cost be?

Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I didn't see the original post. Yes you can buy a shirt if there is one left in your size. We will also save you a cling.

What size shirt do you want---the shirt is $18, the cling is a "thanks for helping last year"!

...Dwight...(Tex)
5717 Quicksilver Dr.
McKinney, TX 75070

Dwight,

Awesome...thanks! I'm an XL. I figure you and Nan are heading out pretty soon, so I can wait until after the event. Thanks again.

Tom

BigD said:
We leave in about 2 hours.

I definitely missed you! Oh well, I'll hook up with you when you get back. Is your cell # still the same, or do you now have a local number? If you have a new one shoot me an e-mail or PM and I'll give you a call after we get back next week. I don't really like dropping by someone's house unannounced!

Thanks,
Tom

Same cell # new house #....just use my cell #. Nan and I will not be back until Wednesday, the 27th. Remember, anyone that comes by the house has to unpack boxes for at least 30 min. ;)

Back