Question for diesel class racers

Lightningtuner

NLOC Founder
This may be a long shot, but I figured I'd ask. I noticed on several trucks in the diesel class, some of them had a decal on the front door, that I'd never seen before. I saw one one on a 7.3 truck that said Powerstroke 7.3 and several on some new trucks that said Powerstroke 6.0. These decals were about 18" long or so and the word Powerstroke was in red. I assumed they were factory Ford decals, since they were on several trucks, but I cannot find any local new 6.0s that have them, nor can my parts guy locate them in the Ford computer. So my question is- is anyone here that had these decals, and if so are they aftermarket or factory? If they are aftermarket, were did you get them, and if they are factory, can you list the year and model of your truck? Thanks!

Sal, I think I also noticed that on the 2 brand new trucks that were on display, which I guess are '05 models. So, IF that's the case, then the part no. just might not be in the system yet.

Just a thought - and yes, I thought they looked pretty good, too. Would make a great tow rig for me the day after I win the lottery :cool:
later,
Vern

Sal, talk to Ray Johnson. I think that is his truck. I asked him about the stickers and I think he said he had them made somewhere or like Ryan said, Ebay.

Yeah that is Ray. His screen name is LGHTSPD

I think they got them from StickerDude.

If indeed they are stickers

Yes that is me, my good friend Rob G had Sticker Dude make up a couple of sets. Rob also has a set on his white 6.0 truck. I'm pretty sure Sticker Dude (Greg) has a set on his own truck, so it shouldn't be any trouble for him to make you some.

Later,
Ray

LGHTSPD said:
Yes that is me, my good friend Rob G had Sticker Dude make up a couple of sets. Rob also has a set on his white 6.0 truck. I'm pretty sure Sticker Dude (Greg) has a set on his own truck, so it shouldn't be any trouble for him to make you some.

Later,
Ray

Ahh, that's it, Robs truck was the other one. Man, I tell you, those stickers look OEM, they should come on the truck from Ford! Thanks much Ray. :)

BTW, can you take a close up pic of it?

Sorry the truck is alittle dirty.
23892-248-10719.jpg

Back