Question about True Trac install

SWThomas

El Cazador
Hey JJ,

I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about getting the built trans and the True Trac. My question is this... When we do the True Trac, do you recommend replacing the rear end bearings, races, seals, etc....? I just wanted to know because I can start collecting these items while I'm waiting for October to roll around.

Thanks,
Spencer

SWThomas said:
Hey JJ,

I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about getting the built trans and the True Trac. My question is this... When we do the True Trac, do you recommend replacing the rear end bearings, races, seals, etc....? I just wanted to know because I can start collecting these items while I'm waiting for October to roll around.

Thanks,
Spencer

Yes, along with axle seals. I can get an installation kit if you dont want to get the seperate parts. Talk to you soon,

JJ@WMS

JJ@WMS said:
Yes, along with axle seals. I can get an installation kit if you dont want to get the seperate parts. Talk to you soon,

JJ@WMS

That sounds good JJ. I didn't know there was a kit available. I'll remind you about that when the time get's closer. Thanks.:tu:

Back