Question about nitrous controllers

SWThomas

El Cazador
I'm installing a Nitrous Express EFI kit on my Lightning very soon and was wondering what progressive controller you recommend.

I'm installing a Nitrous Express EFI kit on my Lightning very soon and was wondering what progressive controller you recommend.

Well my dads favorite one is the First Gen Progessive kit...we use that on Mike Reddens (now Rob's), Don Justus, Leonard Watson,Mike Andersons, and basically eveyone of our fastest trucks. We just did the new version of that which is the Digital progressive controller its a FJO unit sold through NX. It needs to be used with a laptop or computer to program but basically unless your spraying the house down you only need to "set it and forget it"

JimIII

Well my dads favorite one is the First Gen Progessive kit...we use that on Mike Reddens (now Rob's), Don Justus, Leonard Watson,Mike Andersons, and basically eveyone of our fastest trucks. We just did the new version of that which is the Digital progressive controller its a FJO unit sold through NX. It needs to be used with a laptop or computer to program but basically unless your spraying the house down you only need to "set it and forget it"

JimIII

Are you talking about the FJO Mini Controller?

yep its the one, i think they refer to it as the budget or low cost controller.

JimIII

Thanks Jim. That's probably the one I'm going to go with. Do you guys have any experience with the new NX Boost Referenced Controller.

Also, if I run the FJO controller, do I have to do anything special with the jets? I've heard some talk about having to relocate the jets.

Back