Question about headlights?

mr_flores

I recently did the foglight switch mod on my truck, shaved the collar, jumped the wires and everything. Now, instead of the foglights being able to turn on with my parklights (which they do), my headlights come on in the parking light position:banghead: I don't know what to do, it's an '02 and I have Sylvania Xenarc HID lights, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Another thing I thought might explain this is that I can turn on my high beams and foglights at the same time. Anyway, if you guys could help me, that would be great. Oh, and the truck had the headlights when I bought it, so I don't know exactly how they're wired.

Fixed?

I recently did the foglight switch mod on my truck, shaved the collar, jumped the wires and everything. Now, instead of the foglights being able to turn on with my parklights (which they do), my headlights come on in the parking light position:banghead: I don't know what to do, it's an '02 and I have Sylvania Xenarc HID lights, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Another thing I thought might explain this is that I can turn on my high beams and foglights at the same time. Anyway, if you guys could help me, that would be great. Oh, and the truck had the headlights when I bought it, so I don't know exactly how they're wired.

I have the same problem with my 03. I've just been ignoring it for a couple of years. Did you ever arrive at a fix? I also have the HID lights.

Back