Quad Cities?

B

BryzLightning

Hey,I just saw the post about WFC. I noticed that there are several(?) Lightning folks up there. I was wondering if any of you QC guys ever get together at any local shows? Ever go to Cordova? I live about 60 miles away in Burlington. Just curious.
Thanks
Bryan.

------------------
93 Black Lightning
93 Red SHO
91 Red LX

Bryan,

I'm in Ames. Been to Cordova once last summer. I brought a friend, and our sportbikes in the bed. Ran the truck once. I'm planning to be at the track more this coming summer if I'm still around. I'm trying to get a co-op.

------------------
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

Yeah I usally go up to cordova everyear for the ford fun weekend. I was there last year.

------------------
99.5 red lightning
Cervini's ram air hood
billet grilles
clear coreners
clear tail's
A.R.E bed cover
SS street style mirror's
Super chip R9
airaid intake
trans go shift kit
lightning floor matts
Painted brakes, that was cheap.
Complete bassani exhaust to be installed
bell tech 3/4 drop kit to be installed
belltech shocks to be installed
wiper cowl to be installed
Audio: Kenwood 9015 cd, Kenwood kmd minidisc, Kicker 5x7 impulse, kicker 5.25 resolution, phoenix gold zx450, Phoenix gold zx500, Three JL audio 10w3's, Qform's, custom built box.
Built 5/4/99 A tuesday
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?

When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

Hey Bryzlighting, I am from Carthage, Illinois, I get up to Burlington, IA about 2
or 3 times a month. If you want to e-mail me your name and phone number maybe we could get together next time I am there. I would
love to see another lighting.

John Wilde

Wildone5@Juno.com

About a 15 min drive for me to Cordova...prefer to go to Earlville or Byron

There is 3 of us from Quad Cities that frequent Byron with the ILLNESS Boys. We will be at WFC

Seems like Lightning Bob Always has a way to get us extra runs and our own Class at Byron
Jim

Ditto Jim's comment!

One of the three from the QC.
smile.gif

...Dwight...

Here's the third member of the QC Lightning trio!
smile.gif

Later,
Jake...

------------------
2000 Black Lightning
NLOC #476
PSP full meal deal
Level 10 shift kit
AIM 2" rear drop
SnugLid
BedRug
Wet Okole seat covers

jacobs@revealed.net

Hey guys, thanks for replying. I am a couple of hours away from Cordova. How far away is Byron from the Quad Cities???

Daniniowa: If you do go to Cordova this year, let me know. I can't believe I have never taken my truck to the track
rolleyes.gif

Wildone: Hey, maybe we can meet up at cruise night, or somthing. Do you know the one I am talking about? It is the last(I think, need to find out for sure) Friday of each month at the Lowes parking lot. My truck is sleeping quietly in the garage 'til the snow is gone
biggrin.gif

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks
Bryan Perkins

------------------
93 Black Lightning
93 Red SHO
91 Red LX (5.0)

[This message has been edited by BryzLightning (edited 01-11-2001).]

Back