PWR_WHLS ported blower

white01

Turbo Power
John did you ever get up with Ken about that ported blower offer? When is the next time you are heading to Tri-state or edgewater? I need to hit the track again.

Rich:D

fallen off

As you can tell, I've fallen off the edge of the earth. Life's a bit too busy lately.

I waited too long to get the ported blower, a harley guy ended up with it. I waited because I had a hard miss, and I found a coil wire completely split, and arcing. I probably would have a blown motor if I went that route. :? Never threw a misfire code?!!
I'm better off ...

Edgewater or Tristate sometime? Let me know. This weekend or next?
How is your ride doing? Still going strong? Any issues?

Ya, lots of issues. Removed the nitrous. A little angry, last time I was at the track the truck ran horrible. I got hold of Troyer performance and got a X-cal 2. Have 3 base tunes, he has you datalog for him than you send in your log files and he updates your tune. I have to go the track sometime to do this. The question is WHEN.

Rich

P.S. you going to lightningfest this year? I am. Trailering the beast up with my brother-in-laws dodge.

How do you like the xcal2? Happy with the abilities/datalogging?
I'd like to mess with it sometime ...

You go to the Friday night cruise-in's off the Hillsboro exit off I-275?

The datalogging abilities are good if you have a laptop. You get all the features of the Raptor. As soon as the new fireware release is available, it will log to itself without the laptop. Its a pretty nice piece. I have my AEM wideband logging with it at hte same time.
You go to the Friday night cruise-in's off the Hillsboro exit off I-275?
I go some times. I work right off the 28 exit so its not far. I have alot of remodeling going on in my home rite now and have to take care of that before I can go out and play. If you know what I mean. Thats what the boss says.

Rich

Hope to see you at the cruise in sometime. I don't get off work until 6 anymore; so I don't get out their till 7-8ish.
I'd like to check out the xcal2. Life is extra busy right now. I sent you a PM about the xcal2.

John

Back