PSP closes its Door's

ARTIE54

Well it seems another business has lost the fight with this economy!!!! Sal announced that PSP is no more over on F150. He was one of the first Lightning tuners and had quite an impact on this community. Makes you wonder just how many more will follow suite. Just though anyone who may have used PSP or knew Sal would want to know. :sigh: Artie

Last edited:
It's a shame. Sal's business was a great asset to the L community.

FYI - he was also NLOC member #0001 (founder!)

Correction:

Sal was #10 the first NLOC membership #. There are NO single digit membership numbers.

...Dwight...

Sal posted over on the "Ford F-150 On-Line" forum yesterday about closing the doors to his shop.

He was the first I ordered any parts from back in 2001 for my 01L, and as noted, had a major impact on the Lightning Community back then. On the east coast in that era, he was considerd one of the top 3 tuners and always tried to help people out on these forums.

We all wish Sal the best and hopefully he can make a business comeback as he and Lisa will be missed!

Well this sucks. Sal really knows these trucks inside and out. I hope he figures out a way to get back into the game.

I had my truck tuned my SAL a month ago. We talked about this. From what he says that he wont be having his shop open but is still willing to do mail order tunes and is also willing to fly out and to out of state tuning.

I was very impressed with him and his knowledge. It was worth the 10 HOURS ONE way to his shop for the tune. He is one of the best!

Thanks again SAL and wish you the best in your new job.

Wayne

It is sad to hear of this since he was one of the original L specific vendors/business'. He helped bring out this community and we should all thank him for that. It is also sad that this has to happen just due to our pitiful U.S. economy right now. I wish him the best. Stan

It is sad to hear of this since he was one of the original L specific vendors/business'. He helped bring out this community and we should all thank him for that. It is also sad that this has to happen just due to our pitiful U.S. economy right now. I wish him the best. Stan

yup... he has been around a long time. sal is a great guy i got to meet him a few years ago in bowling green. just wish i never got to see him riding his pit bike

Founder and banned NLOC forum member... :headscratch:

Sal is a good friend and I wish him the best. :eek:ldtu:

Get you information right before posting trash!!! Sal has never been banned here!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of this :( The first part I bought for my Lightning back in 2000 was one of his air intakes. I got it before the truck arrived :) Still have it sitting on a shelf in the garage.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't Sal moving to Florida? I think I remember some one saying that on one of the sites? Not sure. The only thing I ever bought from him was a Line lock kit for my L.

I hate to hear things like this!:cr:

How would you contact Sal for a mail order tune? I have one of his chips in my L and need some changes. I emailed him last week, through his website, but haven't heard anything back, but now I guess I know why.

I would really like to have him make the changes I need because the truck ran great with his tune.

Mark

Thanks to all for the kind words. As some have asked, I will not be dissapearing and I WILL still be doing mail order tuning. :eek:ldtu:

I can still be reached via e-mail. Will be trying to catch up on that shortly.

Back