ProMedia Press Release

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
It is official now. This is the Press Release sent out by the NMRA/ProMedia::thumbup:

The NMRA is Proud to announce that the National Lightning Owners Club and the National Harley Truck Owners Club has named the 4th Annual Nitto Tires NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing as there new annual get together destination. The event will be on July 16-19, 2009 at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet Illinois. The club will have a designated reserved parking area at the event so they can enjoy each other’s company. Also at the completion of Friday’s activities the NLOC/NHTOC will Sponsor a BBQ in the NLOC/NHTOC area for all Lightning and Harley Davidson Truck owners and support staff. If you happen to own either a Lightning or Harley Davidson truck this is one event you are not going to want to miss. Come out and join us in the racing action or out in the car show. While you are at the event check out the huge Manufactures Midway were you will find some of the leading Lightning/Harley Davidson after market manufactures like Johnny Lightning Performance and JDM Engineering attending with parts and technical support. For more information about this event go to NMRA Digital or call Jeff Conley at 260-572-0448 Eastern Time or visit The National Lightning Owners Club

Jeff Conley
NMCA TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
NMRA TRUE STREET COORDINATOR
PROMEDIA LLC

www.nmcadigital.com Fastest Street Car Magazine
NMRA Digital Race Pages Magazine

Tech line phone (714)460-3813
Tuesday-Thursday 3pm-7pm eastern time

This is the link to the event

With some urging from others I decided to team up with the NMRA and the Joliet Super Bowl for 2009. Without Nan to help with LightningFest, WFC gone forever, and the unsure economy, this collaboration seemed like the best thing to do this year. :idea: :tu:

We will sponsor a BBQ feed on Friday night for all the faithful Lightning/Harley Truck owners and support crews that attend the Joliet Super Bowl. This will be a good time to meet and greet everyone. :wave: :chat:

I especially want to thank Jeff Conley for the support of our clubs! :clap:

Let's see if we can have a turnout as large as we've experienced in past LightningFest events. :ashamed: :thumbup: ;g :stirpot:

The NLOC/NHTOC will be setting up our club tent with merchandise, memberships, plus the usual conversation available. Space for the club tent has been donated by JLP for this event...Thanks Johnny and Sue. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
:bling: :dp: :bd: :comfort: :clinkmugs :eatdrink:

...Dwight...

are there any hotels in mind? i would like to be able to get pricing for everything so i know what i have to save up. im a poor college kid so ill need to spend some extra hours in the shop to cover this trip. lol. thanks

charles

Back