Pro Truck Class Rules

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
PSI/NLOC - Pro Truck Rules
  • Open to Ford Lightning and Harley Davidson trucks only, running 11.99 and faster
  • All class participents must have an NHRA approved roll cage
  • All-Run Field will run on a NHRA Pro ladder
  • Heads-Up, (.400) Pro tree
  • Deep Staging Permitted
  • Minimum weight is 3700 pounds
  • No limit to number or size of power adders
  • Delay Boxes, Throttle Stops, and other electronic devices used for the purpose of improving reaction time & E.T. are NOT permitted
  • Full-chassis or back-half trucks are permitted
  • Trans Brakes & Two-steps are allowed
    [*]Snell “SA95” or later, rated helmet required for all drivers
  • $500 1st, $250 2nd, $125 3rd and $125 fastest qualifier(trophy’s)
Competition will be regulated under standard NHRA “First or Worst” competition policy during eliminations, in a double red light situation.

IT IS THE COMPETITOR'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSURE BOTH TRUCK AND DRIVER ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH NHRA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VEHICLE’S PERFORMANCE LEVEL

Jamie, Dwight just copied the 04 rules up there.

Even last year trans brakes and 2-steps were allowed.

As far as not letting back-half trucks in: The 04 Pro Truck Class was the 1st time ever that the class was made up with mostly of trucks that had run 9's before matter of fact only 2 in the class had not. And there were 8 trucks entered in the class. In realizing this we understand that class rules have to change with the speeds of the participants.

So, this year the plan is to lift the restriction on back-half trucks and allow them in the class.

BUT the 3700 lbs. weight limit WILL remain.

And as the guys running at the 04 event will tell you this was enforced.

Remember this is not official as of yet, but it is what we plan for at the present time.

Shawn that's great news...I'm for letting anything run that meets the weight :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bring it on Ralph :D

Thanks Shawn. :tu: I really want to Participate in Truckfest 2005. I am Back-halfed & Front-halfed . AS far as the weight Limit being 3700 Ibs. that shouldn't be a Problem. :D Talk to You Later. Thanks Again BigD!

Ralph Voorhees

Last edited:
Lightning Ralph said:
Well Now that there is Full Tube Chassis Trucks & Back-Halfed trucks Allowed the Stage has been Set. :D

It sure has now you just have to find some lead bars :hh:

PSI sponsors Pro Truck payouts!

Hello to all,

Matt Compton and Performance Solutions Inc (208-853-RACE (7223)), has agreed to support the Pro Truck class payout. PSI has also added a payout of $125 for the fastest qualifier.:idea:

So get those bad trucks tuned, and see you in KC!

Thanks again to Matt and PSI.:hail:

...Dwight...

Back