Pro M mass air conversion

00Mach1

Just bought a Pro M mass air conversion for my 94.. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams on these? Guy I bought it from said it came off a running truck but I have a few concerns with 2 depinned wires on the mustang PCM side and another unidentified orange wire..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Jonathan

20170207_212916.jpgIMG_31701.jpgIMG_31691.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Send it to Struckby Ed for him to inspect. Cheap insurance to ensure its pinned and set up correctly.

Send it to Struckby Ed for him to inspect. Cheap insurance to ensure its pinned and set up correctly.
^this. Ed has been super helpful for me and there are a million reasons it could have been depinned. Ed's protection harness is one that could be as it gets installed inline with a couple kf the wires. But either way I'm sire Ed will get you sorted. I'm actually installing his battery cables as we speak.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Did you ever figure the wires out? I'm in the same situation. Installing the same kit and I have a black single wire coming out of the black box and a single orange wire coming out of the harness. I think the black may be a ground and the orange may go to the fuse box. Just not sure.

Did you ever figure the wires out? I'm in the same situation. Installing the same kit and I have a black single wire coming out of the black box and a single orange wire coming out of the harness. I think the black may be a ground and the orange may go to the fuse box. Just not sure.
Im not sure what it went to I just went ahead ams sent my kit to Ed (Struckby) for a complete overhaul..

$400 for rebuild with a ECM fuse safety kit..

ALL connections are nice and neat with labels on where everything goes
0b06a4165b9299125f936133a2e5535b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back