Primedia (MM&FF) will cover LightningFest 4

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
We received confirmation today from the editor of MM&FF, that they plan to cover LightningFest 4 this year.;g :clap: :dp: :chacha: :applaud: :db: :clinkmugs :B2:

So get get those registrations in if you want to be part of the event this year. Hotel rooms are going fast at the reduced rates, so get yours NOW!

...Dwight...

Well they finally are goin to give us our due.Thanks Dwight i'm sure it took some doin toget it.I tried to say something to every mm&ff person i could at wfc this year. Not that it helped anything OUTSTANDING just the same.

Congrats BigD !!! Looks like Lightning Fest is starting to become a "player"...

That oughta spike the entries !

Scott

Are you coming also Mike?? The bigest and best part of LF 4 is the tailgaiting in the hotel parking lot at night!:buddies: ;B :dp: :whistle: :db: :clinkmugs :stretcher :B2:

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. That is right in the middle of production of the fourth issue of Ford Performance Trucks. I am sorry to miss it but I can't neglect the magazine for fear of you guys stringng me up next time you see me!

AWESOME!!! Thanks, guys!!! :tu:

I think Truckin' may give the Lightning boys some due based on our performance at ITB this year. :)

Back