pricing for JJ

BADASSTRUCK1

Here is the scoop guys, I need a qty of 2 or 4 people who want to have JJ tune there truck. Jj will only dyno tune qty 2 trucks a day, and the reason is as follows:

1) He will write a base program
2) dyno tune the truck
3) street tune the truck
4) and if need be re dyno tune the truck

He says this is about a 4 hr process, and wants that time to make sure all is good and he gets to spend enough time with each vehical to do the job properly.

Now the reason for two or four is because I want 8 hrs of his time to do this for me, but also for him to do my race tune, with and without nitrous. I dont want a odd person to get left out because of it, so i would be willing to pay for that whole day.

Jj does either Predator or SCT tuning and a chip is acceptable, but a flash tuner is preferrable. He can supply them to you, with the base tune in it, based on your existing mods. Or you can supply your own to him, and he will flash it prior to his arrival. Now onto the pricing structure.

His Labor rate is as follows and as i see it will come in at this, what I dont have as of yet is the dyno numbers yet, but I am working on it.

1) Qty 1 day of travel $500.00
2) $500.00 a day for up to 2 trucks
3) Airfare
4) Hotels
5) food
6) rental car

So If there is 4 people I see the finances being split this way, however if there is 6 people this will work as well.

Air fare is $475.00
Hotel is $125.00 x 3
Rentals and food $125.00 x 3
Labor for 3 days $1500.00
Travel $500.00

The grand total for 5 cars total is $3225.00

My bill would be $1075.00 because I am taking all day
Everyone else would be $535.00 ea

If there is 6 people the price would go down from $535.00 to $495.00 ea

Now personally i dont have a huge issue with this, if I can get a piece of mind and the most out of my truck and be safe then, I can justify the expense. Now one thing that I mentioned above that I still have to get pricing on is the dyno time. I will inform everyone once I get that info. So if anyone is interested please PM me and lets see what we can get done!

Last edited:
the price sounds reasonable but ill see what happens when it comes closer to doin this

Here is my problem Alex, I have to committ, and give a down Payment. So I will committ to JJ by the first week of January, once I committ I will give him a deposit. I know this sounds a bit harsh, but if you want in you will have to do it by the end of this year, so I can make the arrangements!:thumbup:

Back