Preview of Group Picture

Silver_2000

Former Lightning Owner - Server Admin
I Support the NLOC
Big D and I are still working on the Graphics and layout but here is a preview of the Group Picture

gpsample2.jpg

BigD will post the details of how to order prints soon

I think he is planning on both 8x10 and 20x30 - but that will be up to him.
The image is big enough to look decent at 20x30

Looks really good Doug!!

Thanks for taking photos at L-Fest and it was nice chatting with you.

Bob

think we are close - formatted it for 20x30 print and cleaned up some distractions

To all waiting to buy the GPs,

I have had an 8 x 10 and a 20 x 30 poster printed. I am waiting to receive them and see how the prints turned out. As soon as we are happy, we will post the information to purchase the prints/posters.

Sorry for the delay, but the poster file is so large, that I had problems getting it uploaded...but all is well now. A special thanks to Doug for his work on the photo files. :tu:

BigD said:
To all waiting to buy the GPs,

I have had an 8 x 10 and a 20 x 30 poster printed. I am waiting to receive them and see how the prints turned out. As soon as we are happy, we will post the information to purchase the prints/posters.

Sorry for the delay, but the poster file is so large, that I had problems getting it uploaded...but all is well now. A special thanks to Doug for his work on the photo files. :tu:
Yeah guys its my fault - After doing a couple group pictures I wanted to try to make sure we had the highest res image to start with ...
TALON Group Pictures from past
best-image20-302.jpg

164-trucks-DSC01838.jpg

group_picture3.jpg

Once Dwight gets the prints well know how it will look in the frame .. and make any adjustments .... Sorry for the delays - But we are working hard to be SURE its the best it can be

Last edited:
Here are the prices for the prints in matte finish:

8" X 10" = $15
20" X 30" = $38

Nan and I are at SEMA this week, but will be able so ship 8 X 10 in the 2nd-3rd week of Nov. We have one (1) 20 x 30 in stock and additional copies are 2 weeks.

To order please PayPal your payment to:
Nan@nloc.net

Please include the text "Group Picture", size, and number of prints in the comment box.

Thanks,

...Dwight & Nan at SEMA...

Back