pressure test

H

huffentuff95

Hey all, my name is Dennis and I have a problem. You guys can blame Larry for the creation of this South Jersey Menace. Ever since the install of a Vortech on my truck, When I pull up to a stop light I instantly think that it is a Christmas Tree, and I don't mean the kind you hang balls on. I am finding myself slowing up at green lights hopeing that they turn red just that I can pull another monster holeshot,is it just me??

Nope! I find myself looking down the road hoping the light will change RED when I can be first in line just so I can spin/squeal/smoke the $hit out of the rear meats! And yes,I have checked the prices on new 18" tires for my G2.

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+
'91 GMC Syclone 12.0's@111.5,,,so far

Haha, thats great Dennis. You're not the only one who likes to burn rubber though! I bet you can't wait to go to the track. Better invest in some sticky tires though, i have a hell of a time trying to hook with that stall converter! Glad you finally came and joined us on here.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

Dennis,
Its Justin the kid that live in Millville. I think that I saw you tonite on delsea drive going into walmart. Then a about a week an a half ago I tryed to let you out. Anyway. I don't have a super charger and i Still look for lights and do holeshots. Its just a lightning thing. Do you think that we can get a group discount on tires. I need some bad. See you around.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

Hey all owner's close to Vineland , Ed Costane Tires on Delsea and Chestnut has the stock stones for $129 EA .. I had him order me a couple cause I will need them soon, and that is installed. Yea! Justin that was me, doing some shopping I see you around here and there too, the truck is looking good.

Dennis
95 red

Thanks Dennis, But I still get jealous when i See that RED 95 that i wanted to get so bad that you have. What did you do to get Costane's to give you a price like that.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

I don't know maybe he was feeling generous for the holidays

Even that sounds wierd for them. See you around. Maybe I will talk to them.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys

[This message has been edited by 94SVT437 (edited 12-16-2000).]

Back