Predator

Camaro_eater

Beat by a truck....?
I was wondering if I could get a price for a predator shipped to 63369?I was also wondering if I could get it programmed for a 99 w/ a K&N CAI as the only mod?:bout:

I just sold my Predator to another local guy. I'm going with the new SCT xcalibrator. $365 with data cable from Sal is a sweet deal and cheaper than the Predator.

I don't see Sal on here much, so give him a call if you want a quicker answer 631-642-DYNO

-Mark

Hey Mark,are there some advantages to the xcalibrator compared to a predator?I was originally going to stop by Bier Brothers and see what they've got.

Camaro_eater said:
Hey Mark,are there some advantages to the xcalibrator compared to a predator?I was originally going to stop by Bier Brothers and see what they've got.

Predator - The advantage is it can datalog. It is kind of clunky, but works. Disadvantage is it only holds 1 tune at a time.

SCT - Holds 3 tunes - very important to me for switching at the track. Doesn't datalog. Downloadable software lets you tweak your tune much better and safer than the predator.. Costs less.

Unless you really need datalogging, get the SCT.

Bier Brothers knows old school mustangs and fords, but I don't really value their modular knowledge.

-Mark

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Mark pretty much covered it.

The Predator is $399 and that comes with the upload cables (at no charge) and the first custom tune.

The SCT XCalibrator is $365 and that comes with the cables as well.

Back