Day 1 (Sat, June 6) Madison, WI

Day 2 (Sun, June 7) Racine, WI

Day 3 (Mon, June 8) South Bend, IN

Day 4 (Tue, June 9) Detroit, MI

Day 5 (Wed, June 10) Dayton, OH

Day 6 (Thur, June 11) Somerset, KY

Day 7 (Fri & Sat, June 12/13) Bristol, TN

Updated 10/17/08!!

Since they're starting in WI, and we know the 3rd stop will be Warren, MI (home of GM who sponsors the HRPT), they won't make it all the way down to GA. The final stop in Bristol is not set in stone, but word is out it's the most likely end-point.

They start the next year where they finished the year before, so I would imagine the next yr (2010), they will head south (or east, then south) out of Bristol.

This is even more tempting to me than last years route.
Maybe I won't back out again.

There is a dragstrip about 15 miles West of Racine Wisconsin. Seeing that Madison and Racine are so close together, maybe they have something planed for there?
Great Lakes Dragaway

A fun stop in South Bend is the National Studebaker Museum...
The Studebaker National Museum

And on the way to Warren Michigan we would need to stop in Hell Michigan...
Hell, Michigan USA 48169

Sounds cool. It starts not too far from home plus I have family near Warren. Put me down as a maybe.

I did the 04 tour from orlando to Englishtown.. awesome trip. We had 4 cars in our group...

I might head up to Bristol for the day Saturday. .not to far away

im getting friends around to go to the fair grounds in south bend and visit the show. im not sure if ill bring my L because ill just be a spectator but i cant wait.

charles

Wow!
I can't believe it's June already.
I'm not doing the tour due to having our hours cut at work etc..
I might drive up to Racine for the afternoon on Sunday.
Is anyone from NLOC still doing the tour?

Dave and I (& wives) will be in Madison and Racine. Dave will be in his Lightning and we'll be in wife's Mustang GT 'vert since the 66 isn't ready yet. We plan on going up to Madison on Fri.

Back