Posting pics?

Just fork over the $30 and become an NLOC member and use he gallery here ;p

I hear the guy that developed the gallery is pretty cool :tu:

You can email me the picts if you must. ;w

Support the club and hook up a membership! The fee is nominal and you get some goodies along with great prices from some of our SV's..

I forgot to ask...

cteselle,

How is SoCalDiablo's shop? I just installed my NOS kit and need to get 'er tuned.. Also, any good places to get the bottle filled up around there?

-MM

I just new that was the response I was gonna get....lol. I should have know better. Okay I'm emailing you the pic's Chris and joining!

I am the military.. I was a cop for 6 years and now I work with Information Technology and Systems. I thought about getting a realtor license and going back to Las Vegas. How do you like the business?

mmjm536 said:
I forgot to ask...

cteselle,

How is SoCalDiablo's shop? I just installed my NOS kit and need to get 'er tuned.. Also, any good places to get the bottle filled up around there?

-MM

They operate out of Superior Automotive in Anaheim... It's a real nice shop, true high performance guys over there.

I have no clue where to fill up on the NO2. :?

I like the business. But my advice to somone just getting started would be to have a second source of income. Other than that I'd say get your license.:tug:

Back