Post Your EEC-Tuner and TwEECer tunes here

svtpickemup

Hey guys,

In this forum we can upload our files to share with others who may have similar combos.

You can either put the files in a ZIP file yourself or send them to me at kevin (a t) lewishq d0t c0m. Once they are ZIPped they can be uploaded here as attachments.

Please start a new thread for each file and include the PCM code, MAF meter, injector size, induction, and other mods.

We will see how this goes. If it works out, cool. If not, no biggie.

I might add that it is up to you to check the files and make sure it is right for you! The NLOC is not responsible if you use the wrong program and damage your vehicle!

Subscribe to the forum.....each file should have a new thread. I'll see if I can upload some stock binaries for starters.....

Really, really well! Took it for the maiden voyage yesterday (just down to the gas station for a $94 fill-up!). The tranny shifts a little hard for my taste, but maybe I can "tune" that a bit with the tweecer (?). I still have the intake tube to fab-up and some wiring clean up to do, but it has come out very nice. I'm looking forward to posting pics of my truck's first mods soon!

i just want something to run my 427W, the twEECer Base is a serious pain in the ______.Maybe i should have got the RT? another 180 $$$. has anyone in the WHOLE WORLD of Lightning PERFORMANCE used the 94-95 WAY1 f150 mass air computer for a conversion? i can't believe NOT!!! i think i'm the only one who has. the tweecer sites have almost no info on because they all use STANG Computers A9L/A9P/A9M etc... i keep looking for definitions for the abreviations in the VEX1 strategy but can't find any. I'm about ready to chuck the whole EFI and put a 4bbl on it. heck i might just toss the whole truck. the dash is falling apart anyway. my 81 bronco has held up better than this thing has.

Last edited:
Anyone got the cal/dat file for BIO0 AKCO computer? I'm using an EEC-Tuner and want to make sure there's a working set of files before I jump in with both feet and order the computer.

Guess not, but I've got the program for a VEX1, will it work with the BIO0 computer? I'd like some answers before I go pop down 300 bucks on a non-returnable computer...

Last edited:
Custom tunes...
I made some modifications and was wondering what others "Tweeced" with similar add-ons to their Gen1 Lightnings. (mine is a 1993)
I added an MSD box, FMS shortie headers, Edelbrock Performer heads, 70 MM throttle body, intake spacer, low restriction air cleaner, Comp Cams computer-compatable cam with FMS roller timing chain and underdrive pulleys.

Back