Possible svt/lightning meet

Looking into organizing a possible get together. I'm in the nw Missouri area, how many people are close to here? How many people would be interested in a meet? Be a show, a cruise, or just a hang out.

So any one interested?

Just back to the area, so I'd be down to meet up. Both lightnings are still currently in OKC (waiting on doors for the shop) but do have my OBS powerstroke. Little mods but only has 10k miles on her. Rather do a evening meet if possiable.

Just back to the area, so I'd be down to meet up. Both lightnings are still currently in OKC (waiting on doors for the shop) but do have my OBS powerstroke. Little mods but only has 10k miles on her. Rather do a evening meet if possiable.
Still looking for more people but in the evening is fine with me

I may be able to come. Would have to be evening unless it was on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Sept 13, 26, 27 are no good for me. I have bachelor party and wedding to attend. Not mine. lol

Last edited:
I may be able to come. Would have to be evening unless it was on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Sept 13, 26, 27 are no good for me. I have bachelor party and wedding to attend. Not mine. lol
Well were getting further along, I'm sure it wouldn't be for a while still though.

Back