Plasti dipped my wheels

Not bad! seems like plastidip is really becomming pretty popular.
I hope you got every bit of tire shine overspray off those rims, ive seen plastidip fly off like a hub cap before lol.

Last edited:
Lol yea I cleaned them up before I sprayed them.. Just wanted to see how it would look

- - - Updated - - -

Lol yea I cleaned them up before I sprayed them.. Just wanted to see how it would look

Looks good except for the overspray. But I heard that with this stuff your not even supposed to tape off. How do you keep this stuff from peeling off when you dont want it too? I guess I just dont get this fad. You see guys doing the whole car like those f-ed up civics. What is wrong with paint that is actually designed to stick?

The truck looks great man:thumbup: , looks sinister. By the way what drop do you have on her? im thinking on lowering mine just dont really know how to go with it yet.

yea the overspray peels off.. it offers a good way to see what it will look like before hand... if you dont like the way it looks just peel it off lol.. so far its been on the wheels for a couple weeks now and havent had any issues at all.. i would like to get them rechromed or powdercoated but money is tight... truck has a 5/7 drop belltech beams and 2 inch drop springs up front and a belltech flip with 2 inch shackles in the back

Where those just drag lites before? I'd so they are just clear coated polished aluminum.....no need for chrome. Elbow grease and time my friend

Back