Plans

so whats the deal fellas i bought my 03 dsg and think that i can make it but i dont see a set of plans for the fest or am i missing something somehere/ someone said this event wont happen is that true.

so whats the deal fellas i bought my 03 dsg and think that i can make it but i dont see a set of plans for the fest or am i missing something somehere/ someone said this event wont happen is that true.

Look my son, it is all around you!!

Yep, we are on schedule for the 6th LightningFest! If you haven't visited the website, please do, also, check this section as there is all kinds of new info posted daily!!

Register here:

LightningFest6 -- August 15, 16 & 17 -- KCIR

Mike J

LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator
Carrier of The "Nuclear Football"

Look my son, it is all around you!!

Yep, we are on schedule for the 6th LightningFest! If you haven't visited the website, please do, also, check this section as there is all kinds of new info posted daily!!

Register here:

LightningFest6 -- August 15, 16 & 17 -- KCIR

Mike J

LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator
Carrier of The "Nuclear Football"

thanks for link but i will register once i know more about this deal and the reason i asked is because there is a huge lack of response in the lfest section and nobody knows exactly what is going to happen. i know you have a schedule but are you keeping to it wanna know so plans to attend are needed. how many people you got signed up 60 or so? whitey

thanks for link but i will register once i know more about this deal and the reason i asked is because there is a huge lack of response in the lfest section and nobody knows exactly what is going to happen. i know you have a schedule but are you keeping to it wanna know so plans to attend are needed. how many people you got signed up 60 or so? whitey

I think what he is saying if you read you will figure it out.

1. the event is going to happen
2. it is August 15,16 &17 at KCIR
3. If you want to go show up or register

We are 100% a go, and have been since day 1.

Back