Pinks @ Z-Max Concord, NC April 24th & 25th

J-Cobra

New to the L's
Who's going?

Does anyone want to meet up and park together Friday or Saturday?

I'm going with a couple of people.

Post Up.............:eek:ldtu:

Jay

^^^^^^ Nice. I'll be looking for ya!!!!

bumblebzz1, I'll try ot get some video for you and thanks for serving. Stay Safe.

Jay

^^^^^^ Nice. I'll be looking for ya!!!!

bumblebzz1, I'll try ot get some video for you and thanks for serving. Stay Safe.

Jay

Sounds good...on the video......and thanks for the flowers...
Bob

Last edited:
Alright, we are nearing the Pinks All Out weekend.

Who's going as a spectator or competitor?

Does anyone want to meet up Friday afternoon or Saturday morning?

I'm sitting on the East side on the starting line, section DD row 20, I think.

Later,
Jay

I got a couple posted on youtube and photobucket. Just search Pinks All Out Concord NC.

I have some posted and others have some posted.

prariedog I didn't see ya, did you run?

I think the Pinks All Out was the best event I have been to in a LOOOONG time. It's allot more fun to cheer for the guys/gals that you know running thier cars.

Wish you could have been there bumblebzz1....Stay Safe over there dude...

want be long

Want be to much longer and ill be done over here and i will get to play some hope to be on the next 1 that comes threw concord ....thanks for the info.
Bob
I got a couple posted on youtube and photobucket. Just search Pinks All Out Concord NC.

I have some posted and others have some posted.

prariedog I didn't see ya, did you run?

I think the Pinks All Out was the best event I have been to in a LOOOONG time. It's allot more fun to cheer for the guys/gals that you know running thier cars.

Wish you could have been there bumblebzz1....Stay Safe over there dude...

Hey guys, Im from NJ and coming down for Pinks. You guys have anything going on or some advice on what else to do in the area while im down there.

Hey guys, Im from NJ and coming down for Pinks. You guys have anything going on or some advice on what else to do in the area while im down there.

We have a lot of things you can do, you problably need to google Conccord, NC or even Mooresville, NC for anything racing. Most of the NASCAR Shops are in this area and a few Drag Racing shops.

Just look online in those areas and you will see theres a lot to do.

When are you going to Pinks, Fri or Sat or Both?

I have to work both days, but will be there both evenings.

Jay

I have tickets for both days and are prob gonna go for a while tomorrow and be there all day sat. I'm staying at the hampton. Down the road from the track. If anyone is around or has some ideas of what to do ,pm me. Ill check them later. Sitting at the lube right now for dinner.

Back