pillar pods

H

huffentuff95

Hey larry what meters do you have in you pillar. Are they auto meter?? and other than the boost gauge what other type do you have. I am wondering where you got the paint to paint it the ford grey. I want the two gauge mount pillar , where did you get yours and how much did you pay. Yea! I think I will change the idle bypass.

------------------
Dennis Macho
95 RED
NLOC #277

Dennis,
I'm not sure about Larry but I do know that his is not painted. The parts # for the paint is on the site ( Just look under on the TECH LIST on the NLOC sit, there you will find it). I just painted mine Gray that I got at FARM AND COUNTRY, ( Dennis tell Larry that that place is the Sh** ). Anyway mine does not match exactly but it looks OK. It is more the color of the 93 trucks.
I have the oil and water gauges. If for some reason you get the water gauge MAKE sure that the Line for it is 12ft. long or it won't fit. I used T Fitting so that the ones on the dash would still work. Also mine are all mechanical.
I have all Auto Meter. Would not choose any other. The gauges Are like $45.00 and the pillar mount is like $25.00. Good luck and hope This helps.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ASP Pulleys
ff15cbdf.jpg

[This message has been edited by 94SVT437 (edited 12-23-2000).]

Dennis, I have a boost and fuel pressure gauge in my truck. I don't have my pillar painted yet! You can do like Justin said, it looks nice, or you can go to a NAPA and take a interior trim piece( fuse panel works good) and they will mix up some paint for you. I paid 46.95 for ATM-5703(boost), 79.95 for ATM-5709 (electric Fuel Pressure), and 24.95 for ATM-15300 (Dual Pod A-pillar). All from Summit. You're gonna need and adapter for the Fuel Pressure sending unit also, autometer has a kit bu just bought a adapter from Downs for $7.95 P/N DFM9C968SVF

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff11865d.jpg

Back