pictures are ready

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Hey guys. First off I want to say I really enjoyed getting to hang with you guys again. This event is really like a family reunion. Second I want to thank all of you guys for being so nice to my fiance (Patty). It made for a nice trip for both of us and will make it very easy for me to take her to more events in the future.

We even hooked back up with Tommy on the way back home Sunday night. We had stopped for a break in El Dorado and Tommy caught back up with us.

I have some pictures of you guys racing and some of myself on track also.

If you want the pictures send me your email and I will forward them on to you. Also I will have some video and more pictures up soon.

Thanks again guys. I had a blast and cant wait to hang with you guys again!!! I just hope it isnt a year later like last time.

B

Brandon,

You might want to post this on the new forum

http://www.talonclub.com/forums

In any case, my e-mail is tliss@comcast.net. Send them my way.

It was definitely good seeing you again as well...and meeting Patty (someone that would actually put up with your sh!t) was amazing :hh:. She's a real sweetie and definitely a keeper.

Take care....

Tom

I just got my go ahead to post on your site now. I signed up earlier today.

I will forward you the pictures I got of you soon.

Patty is a keeper. If she can put up with me and you guys for 3 days you know she is pretty cool. Hopefully you cats can make it up for our wedding in May. I will post an invitation to you fools later on.

B

Back