Pickrel Performance is relocating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Hi all,

I just wanted to make an announcement for those of you that do not know my latest plans... The wife and I are moving to Florida Dec. 17th We have been planning to move there for about five years now and we have just been waiting for the right time to do it... Well, This all came about pretty fast because a position opened up at the company my wife works for so she put in for a transfer and got it! She will be working in Lake Mary and we are going to buy a house most likely in the Deltona area... This means that Pickrel Performance will not be accepting any new orders from now until May of 07... As soon as I get all my tools down there and setup I will let everyone know and I will be back to doing the mail order stuff like the exhaust systems, turbo kits, etc.

Sorry if this causes anyone an inconvenience.

Last edited:
im lookin to order a set of 1 5/8 long tubes once your up and running....i cant wait to drive around with open headers....:3g:

Welcome to sunny overpriced FL.I am a Cracker so I am allowed to say things like that,just wait till the dog days of JUNE,JULY,AUG,SEPT even into OCT. you will wonder why anyone lives here,but we are all glad to have you.I am going to order a set of 1 3/4 no cat ceramic coated headers&exhaust in short order so be prepared.I can pick them up because I live in Vero Beach.Looking foward to meeting you,your workmanship is without peer. Chuck

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in my products! Unfortunately I won't be able take new orders until late May... Please check back with me at that time.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Dave Pickrel

me next :)

Renowned Dave Pickrel,
I am an newbie, and everybody seems to say dave when it comes to exhaust, so when you get a chance to answer some questions, I got a few.
I have a 92 nite, with a 351W. basically a predecessor to the black L (minus a turbo i think). I wouldnt mind trying to build it myself, just not sure what to do or use. best wishes with the move, promotion (wife), and shop. feel free to pm me.

thanks!,
~351nite~

Just like to inform you

I live in South Florida and would really like to speak with you regarding some work to be done on my truck (hopefully by you) when you are up and running. PM me anytime you would like to start the dialogue.

Hey Dave,
While I'm waiting for you to get up & running could you send me a sketch of where I have to cut the frame on the right side. I'll have the engine out & it will be a good time to do it if you can help me out. Sure will appreciate the help. Looking forward to some headers. Hurry up & get running. Wish you the best.
Chuck Stanley
Vero Beach.

99Bolt 1 said:
Hey Dave,
While I'm waiting for you to get up & running could you send me a sketch of where I have to cut the frame on the right side. I'll have the engine out & it will be a good time to do it if you can help me out. Sure will appreciate the help. Looking forward to some headers. Hurry up & get running. Wish you the best.
Chuck Stanley
Vero Beach.

Im not Dave but this should help

22274-1196-30186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back