Photos available for LF 2005

AdrenalineImage

Hey all, Shawn here, from Adrenaline Images. I'm back in town (shawn gets to race, too!) from taking a couple weeks of R&R (racing & recklessnes!) and doing a little Nascar photo work on the side but I'm sorting through all of the images as you read this. If you are interested in images, send me an email at Shawn@AdrenalineImages.net and give me your window number. That's all you have to do. I'll send you samples of what I have.

I used to place all of my images online for people to look purchase, but my trigger finger is about like your right foot, it gets excited with things start racing. So I end up with literall 1,000's images for a weekend's worth of shooting. So rather than make you guys sift through all of those images, I will do this for you.

And not to brag myself up, but even KCIR's owner saw some of my prints and said they were some of the best prints he has ever seen out there. So these images are worth looking in to.

Probably the most popular item I have going right now are buying high resolution CD's of your truck's image on them. They are $40, shipped, with shared copyrights. This allows you to print any size image you want, any time you want and you don't have to wait on me or UPS/FedEx. And my camera can easily make images as big as 5 FEET by 7 FEET! Yes, I frequently make images that big for my clients! So your images will be of the highest quality. But I am also taking orders for prints, too. So let me know what you want. You'll have to cover S/H plus print cost. 5x7's are $10 plus shipping, 8x10's are $20 plus shipping.

Thanks again to BigD for inviting me out this year. I know things were a little hectic and I wish I had the time to bring some of my staff out to get prints to you guys sooner, but I tried my best to get your races covered. I hope you enjoy the pictures. -Shawn

Shawn,

I want to post-up the sample you sent me so bad I'm crawling out of my skin!

Simply AMAZING!!! :bigtu:

Jake...

P.S. The sample is currently my PC wallpaper, (until I get the high-res version). :D

Do you have anymore of my truck?
My name is Eric Stewart, I bought a group pic and a large version of my truck on the track…that you are sending to me…just in case you remember.

Here is a pic of my truck so you know which one.

26298-1324-26651.jpg

26298-1324-26653.jpg

Eric, yes I probably do have some more pics of your truck. I'm really sorry for the delay in getting your print out to you. My lab had some trouble with the printing press that makes the bigger prints. I was planning on getting a few "extras" out to you for being so patient for your print. That's one hell of a good looking truck, by the way. I'll email you some samples of what I have soon. Thanks again for being so patient. -Shawn

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I'm really freaking out right now because all of my images are also stuck in the computer down at the lab, too! I've never had to make people wait this long for their images. I really apologize. You guys are going to lose interest in my prints if I don't get you some samples!

In fact, for all of you reading this. I'm going to sell my high resolution CD's of your truck's images for half off. $20 instead of $40. And you won't just get one image of your truck. I'll give you all the images I have of a particular truck for that price. I want all of you to know that I'm not always late in getting my images out to folks. I'm just kind of stuck right now, waiting on a Fuji Rep to get down to my lab and fix that damn computer and printing press! And if you think I'M freaking out, you should hear the guys down at my lab! They have no less than 30 other pro shooters with orders stuck in that computer!! Ahhhhh, computers, gotta love'em right?!
Thanks again all.

Back