Paul's DA MAN

SLVRLTNG

Paul,
THANKS for all the help and the great communication lines you have...Wish your shop were closer to home...I was talking with a few guys, we may have to drag your a$$ up here one day
You got that monkey off my back for now at least.....;k

check your inbox:eek: ;) :tu: Jon;k
I'll give you a call........:tu:

good job JR ....Now me and Paul are going to shoot my Monkey on the back with a big gun .

Paul is the man , he is awesome and could ask for any better treatment, I think I got a new Friend in Fla.

thanks Paul
Don

Great service

My chip arrived Wednesday, and I finally got a chance to install it last night. The truck feels a Helluva lot stronger now, although all I had time for last night was a few WOT blasts on these little county roads. As for the service from Razors Edge, It is A1! In any kind of business you have to communicate with the customer, and Paul takes the time to do it. We talked once when I placed my order, and he called me again with a few more questions Monday as he was actually burning the chip. BTW Paul, so far the shifts feel perfect. Just as I expected.:tu: Anybody that's on the fence about dealing with Paul- Go for it ! You won't be disappointed.

:tu: Glad your happy. Just remember,drive it for a bit if there is anything you would like to change just give me a call
Paul

Back