Paul and Tim

Stop it ...... Leave my boys alone! They are mine and will continue to be, at least until they get ALL of my money.

Find someone and move alone down the road bud.

Alvin (Hotdog / Dogleg )

Hey Dan
Good to hear from you, I hope all is well. Things here are busy per usual. If you've been watching the boards we have been slowly introducing new parts, Some of which are our own design and some are from other manufacturers. The race truck is making progress and my orange truck should be hitting the street shortly.
Yesterday Tim gave NITTO the 03L for 3 days to use in a photoshoot for their upcoming year sales Ad. Aside from that Alphadoggy (Alvin) has become my new Mod addicted hooker *****...LOl...and occupies the rest of my time..
LOL

Glad to hear you are doing well. Hopefully I will be back in the mod game soon. I still cant run my 90 maf. I get bad pinging under light acceleration. I did a dyno during a local dyno day. I had James from mobile (RWTD) come and do me a tune on the dyno and the beast didnt want to run nearly rich enough. I guess she does not like the 90. I am about to give up on it. I was going to get a flip chip from him and have him tune it on the dyno but it didnt work out. Nothing against you guys but I was trying to get a non mail order chip. If I ever get around to it I am going to send you the chip back and get it burned back for the 80mm maf. I am itching for the track. I am glad the business is going well. The collision business up here is dead.
Dano

Back